As well as the usual Jazz Society nights at North Toowoomba Bowls Club on the second and last Friday nights, there are other venues around town that sometimes have jazz events. These include
- Bon Amici Coffee shop on some Sunday afternoons .
- Empire Theatre particularly the Cool Nights Big Band at the Church Theatre a number of times each year.
- Toowoomba Regional Council’s Summer Tunes in various parks on weekends during the warmer months and during the Carnival of Flowers.
- Various Toowoomba schools have vibrant music programs that include small jazz ensembles and stage bands.
- The University of Southern Queensland has a music course that includes jazz. Regular concerts are conducted on campus. Musicians and vocalists include USQ staff, students and guest artists.